|BACK TO BASICS;||&ETC;|
J.INDIES is livejournals first (and only) community whose sole focus is bands of the indies variety. For those of you who don't know, an indies Japanese band is any band that is not on one of the major labels. Your favourite band might be major, but one of their member's side-projects might just be indies. It's all in the label, basically. Generally, these bands get a lot less love than they should. Here at J.INDIES we love all kinds of bands -- VK and nonVK, skate punk and hard rock. You name it, and there's probably at least one other person out there who loves them too.
Your mod, creator, and maintainer is Andi (kentan).
At present, we don't have a comod, but if we get one I'll let you know.
We are affiliated with jindie_contests.
If you wanna be one, just let us know!
001. Support the artists, guys. There are tons of places on the internet to buy merch from.
002. Keep all posts on topic (duh). Anything off topic can and will be deleted. If your off-topic posting gets out of hand, I'll be a nazi and kick you out.
003. I'm not going to set a limit on what you request, but don't get upset if not everything you ask for is given to you.
004. Any images, gifts/bribes more than 3, playlists/tradelists, large requests, and icons (if more than 4) should go behind an lj-cut. [<*lj-cut text="what you want the link to say">stuff under the cut without the asterisks ]
005. Want to promote? That's wonderful, but keep banners under 400px in width, because I don't want it screwing up the layout.
006. This is a given, but here it goes: don't be an asshat. You'll get banned, your stuff will get deleted, and you'll be lucky if that's all that happens to you.
Layout done by fatesuite. Features Hawaiian6.
Icon is an old favourite, done by me. Features AKTK..
|Layout profile code thanks to ReversesCollide|